The Chilli Pro 1210HF is a compact wall mounting unit for controlling HF and DSI ballasts, designed to provide a professional range of features while offering Zero 88's standard ease of use, reliability and affordability. The Chilli Pro 1210HF is exceptionally easy to install. The unit is located by two screws and secured by a further two. Removing the front cover is simple and allows for quick access for installation and maintenance.
The user interface comprises a numeric keypad and backlit LCD display to make for ease of use in setting up and using the controller including the ability to network dimmers together, via ChilliNet.
- 10 Amp, 16 Amp and 25 Amp per channel dimmers
- Easy wall installation
- 100% duty cycle
- 4 dimmer laws selectable per channel
- User defined back up memory
- Preheat per Channel
- Topset per Channel
- DMX Addressing per Channel
- RDM Enabled
- Automatic frequency tracking
- MCB per channel
- Optional incoming supply RCD protection
- Simple User Interface
- Variable level channel test
- Built in, switchable, DMX line termination
- Common service applications need only a screwdriver
- Convection Cooling
- 12 memories per area
- 3 sequences
- 10 areas available
- DMX takes precedence
- Number of channels: 12 dimmer + 12 switch
- DMX Address: Addressable per channel
- Outputs: 12 x 1-10 volt dimmed circuits at 60 mA sink current per channel / Or 12 x Tridonic DSI outputs. Plus 12 x 230V 10Amp Relays for power switching of non-dim loads
- Total load capacity: 120A (40A per phase)
- Dimmer Curves: Normal, Linear, Switched and Square
- Memories: 12
- Sequences: 3
- Topset: Selectable per channel
- Supply voltage: 200-255V (Option for 100 –130V)
- Operates on single phase, or three-phase star.
- Supply frequency: 45 to 70Hz
- Control Input: DMX via terminal block accepts DMX 512-1990. Start address set via front panel controls. DMX termination may be switched in or out internally
- Main Channel outlets: Outlet connections via 6mm² terminal strip
- Control Voltage outlets: Outlet connections via 2.5mm² terminal strip
- Case has the following knockouts: Top 12 x Ø25.5mm, 1 x Ø38.3mm; Bottom 1 x Ø25.5mm.
- Channel protection: 10A, curve C, neutral disconnect,thermal magnetic circuit breaker per channel, breakingcapacity 6000A.
- Cooling: Convection
- Dimensions: 550mm(H), 220mm(W), 155mm(D)
- Weight: 9Kg
We offer next day delivery as standard on all items subject to stock availability
Many of the products on offer are in stock and available for next day delivery. Some of our specialist product lines are shipped directly from the manufacturer and in this situation we can not guarantee next day delivery. These products are manufactured in batches and if ordered at the right time, you will receive next day delivery but may be up to six weeks if ordering at the beginning of a batch. These products are available to order and you will be advised of a delivery date. Please call us for more information or to check stock availability. +44(0)1908 615 365
In accordance with The Customer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (updated June 2014), Audishop.London provides customers with the right to cancel an order within 14 days of the date of delivery. You must notify Audioshop.London of your intention to do so in writing within this period. Email notification can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org Goods must be returned at your cost and liability, unused and as new, complete with all accessories, cables, manuals and software in undamaged original packaging. Goods must be protected for transit by a double box or cardboard outer. Proof of purchase in the form of the Audioshop.London packing slip or invoice must be provided with the goods. If an entire order is returned we will refund the value of a standard on-line delivery charge.