OPTI Trilite 100 is a slim-line, aestheticly pleasing, sleek, high quality, 1 inch aluminium tube truss system. OPTI Trilite 100, in any of it’s three forms, is perfect for exhibition display or retail environments where ‘image’ is important.
OPTI Trilite 100 is produced in three formats Ladder (2 main tubes), Triangular (3 main tubes) and Quad (4 main tubes).
OPTI Trilite 100 has nine standard straight lengths ranging from 0.2m to 5.0m. Non-standard straight lengths of OPTI Trilite 100 can be produced and are priced to the next full metre in length. Any special length of OPTI Trilite 100 less than 1m is priced as 1m.
All straight lengths and curved sections of OPTI Trilite 100 are supplied with connecting spigots for one end.
- OPTI Trilite 100 has a sleek, low profile split spigot connecting system
- OPTI Trilite 100 is quick and easy to assemble
- OPTI Trilite 100 has great length to weight and loadbearing qualities
- OPTI Trilite 100 has nine standard Triangular Lengths from 0.2m to 5.0m
- OPTI Trilite 100 Curved Sections to maximum length of approximately 2.0m to any radius over 0.5m
- OPTI Trilite 100 has Junctions from 2 Way to 6 Way in all formats
- Extensive range of OPTI Trilite 100 Accessories also available
- Main Tube: 1”Ø (25.4mmØ) x 14 s.w.g. wall (2mm)
- Lacing Spars: 5/16”Ø (8mmØ) x 16 s.w.g. wall (1.6mm)
- Material: 6005 - T6 Aluminium
We offer next day delivery as standard on all items subject to stock availability
Many of the products on offer are in stock and available for next day delivery. Some of our specialist product lines are shipped directly from the manufacturer and in this situation we can not guarantee next day delivery. These products are manufactured in batches and if ordered at the right time, you will receive next day delivery but may be up to six weeks if ordering at the beginning of a batch. These products are available to order and you will be advised of a delivery date. Please call us for more information or to check stock availability. +44(0)1908 615 365
In accordance with The Customer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (updated June 2014), Audishop.London provides customers with the right to cancel an order within 14 days of the date of delivery. You must notify Audioshop.London of your intention to do so in writing within this period. Email notification can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org Goods must be returned at your cost and liability, unused and as new, complete with all accessories, cables, manuals and software in undamaged original packaging. Goods must be protected for transit by a double box or cardboard outer. Proof of purchase in the form of the Audioshop.London packing slip or invoice must be provided with the goods. If an entire order is returned we will refund the value of a standard on-line delivery charge.