Standard and custom Trilite and junctions, connectors and components can be combined to create fantastic structures and can quickly be produced to suit your specific applications.
All OPTI Trilite Quad Truss Junction configurations are available in OPTI Trilite 100, 200 and 18+. OPTI Trilite 2 Way 45° and 60° Quad Junctions to create triangles, 90° Junctions for rectangles and squares, 120° Quad Junctions for hexagons and 135° Junctions for octagons.
- The QD J2 45 2 Way 45° Quad Truss Junction can be used to create triangles and other shapes involving 45° angles.
- The QD J2 60 2 Way 60° Quad Truss Junction can be used to create triangles and other shapes involving 60° angles.
- The QD J2 90 2 Way 90° Quad Truss Junction can be used to create squares, rectangles and other shapes involving 90° angles.
- The QD J2 120 2 Way 120° Quad Truss Junction can be used to create hexagons and other shapes involving 120° angles.
- The QD J2 135 2 Way 135° Quad Truss Junction can be used to create octagons and other shapes involving 135° angles.
- Length: 600mm
- Weight: 2.13Kg
- Trilite 100
- Quad Junction
Trilite 100 Quad 2-Way Universal Junctions
- Product code: 1 QD J2 45 (45°)
- Product code: 1 QD J2 60 (60°)
- Product code: 1 QD J2 90 (90°)
- Product code: 1 QD J2 120 (120°)
- Product code: 1 QD J2 135 (135°)
We offer next day delivery as standard on all items subject to stock availability
Many of the products on offer are in stock and available for next day delivery. Some of our specialist product lines are shipped directly from the manufacturer and in this situation we can not guarantee next day delivery. These products are manufactured in batches and if ordered at the right time, you will receive next day delivery but may be up to six weeks if ordering at the beginning of a batch. These products are available to order and you will be advised of a delivery date. Please call us for more information or to check stock availability. +44(0)1908 615 365
In accordance with The Customer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (updated June 2014), Audishop.London provides customers with the right to cancel an order within 14 days of the date of delivery. You must notify Audioshop.London of your intention to do so in writing within this period. Email notification can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org Goods must be returned at your cost and liability, unused and as new, complete with all accessories, cables, manuals and software in undamaged original packaging. Goods must be protected for transit by a double box or cardboard outer. Proof of purchase in the form of the Audioshop.London packing slip or invoice must be provided with the goods. If an entire order is returned we will refund the value of a standard on-line delivery charge.