As contractors and venues demand maximum return on investment, dual-purpose FOH and Monitors flexibility is now essential in a live sound console. MH2, the third desk in Soundcraft’s acclaimed MH Series, delivers all the critical mixing features of its siblings in a fixed frame format, achieving a performance/price ratio unheard of in any other console in its class.
Group or Aux on fader operation is selected at the touch of a button for familiar and uncomplicated operation. Soundcraft sound quality is guaranteed with the same mic preamp design used in the MH4 and MH3, classic British EQ and meticulous circuit design. And with important new features like separate line inputs on every channel, the argument for mixing with MH2 is compelling.
Four frame sizes are available, all with an integrated switched mode PSU which can be removed for easy maintenance. Naturally, a rear panel connector is provided to fit an external power supply for complete dual redundancy assurance.
- Frame size: 48
- Styling based closely on MH3/4, with a single-piece front panel
- MH3/4 mic amp design with 50dB range plus -20dB level shift and separate 1/4" Line input
- Swept high-pass filter and 4-band EQ (all bands swept)
- 10 Auxes, of which 2 can be switched to create 1 x stereo send
- Pre/post fader switching in pairs (except 5-8 as one block of 4)
- 8 full-time Group busses with paired routing
- LCR panning on inputs-mix
- 8 VCAs and 6 Mute Groups
- 4 Stereo Input channels with mic/line capability
- 4 stereo line returns with 3-band fixed EQ, returns can route to output channels
- 11x4 Matrix built-in
- 10 x linear 60mm output faders, plus 8 rotary output faders with SWAP facility to allow linear faders to control either all 10 Auxes or 8 Grps and 2 Auxes
- Inserts on Groups and Mix outputs (Group insert moves between Grp & Aux)
- 12-segment Input and Output metering
- Central assignment of VCA Groups, with individual LED displays per channel
We offer next day delivery as standard on all items subject to stock availability
Many of the products on offer are in stock and available for next day delivery. Some of our specialist product lines are shipped directly from the manufacturer and in this situation we can not guarantee next day delivery. These products are manufactured in batches and if ordered at the right time, you will receive next day delivery but may be up to six weeks if ordering at the beginning of a batch. These products are available to order and you will be advised of a delivery date. Please call us for more information or to check stock availability. +44(0)1908 615 365
In accordance with The Customer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (updated June 2014), Audishop.London provides customers with the right to cancel an order within 14 days of the date of delivery. You must notify Audioshop.London of your intention to do so in writing within this period. Email notification can be sent to email@example.com Goods must be returned at your cost and liability, unused and as new, complete with all accessories, cables, manuals and software in undamaged original packaging. Goods must be protected for transit by a double box or cardboard outer. Proof of purchase in the form of the Audioshop.London packing slip or invoice must be provided with the goods. If an entire order is returned we will refund the value of a standard on-line delivery charge.