The WS218X is a high performance sub-bass system designed for use with large scale Wavefront and Blackline systems, in both touring and install applications. It features twin, 1000 watt 18" (460mm) drive units with magnet structure and suspension engineered for maximum linear excursion.
The birch ply cabinet is fitted with six pocket handles and four 4" (100mm) castors for easy deployment. It features large area porting to reduce air noise.
- Dual, direct radiating long excursion 18" (460mm) drivers
- High temperature 4" (100mm) voice coils
- High power – 138dB continuous, 144dB peak
- Fitted with handles and castors
- Type: Dual-driver vented sub-bass system
- Frequency response: 35Hz-150Hz ± 3dB, -10dB @ 28Hz
- Drivers: 2 x 18" (460mm)/4" (100mm) voice coil, ultralong excursion, water resistant cone
- Rated power: 2000W AES, 8000W peak
- Recommended amplifier: MA18K
- Sensitivity: 105dB (half space)
- Maximum SPL: 138dB continuous, 144dB peak (half space)
- Nominal impedance: 2 x 8 ohms
- Crossover: 70Hz-150Hz, via DX1.5 or DX2 controller
- Finish: Textured black paint
- Protective grille: Black perforated steel
- Connectors: 2 x Neutrik NL8
- Fittings: 4 x 4" (100mm) castors, 6 x pocket handles, 2 x front lid fittings
- Dimensions: (W) 1066mm x (H) 561mm x (D) 780mm
- Weight: 89kg (196.2lbs)
We offer next day delivery as standard on all items subject to stock availability
Many of the products on offer are in stock and available for next day delivery. Some of our specialist product lines are shipped directly from the manufacturer and in this situation we can not guarantee next day delivery. These products are manufactured in batches and if ordered at the right time, you will receive next day delivery but may be up to six weeks if ordering at the beginning of a batch. These products are available to order and you will be advised of a delivery date. Please call us for more information or to check stock availability. +44(0)1908 615 365
In accordance with The Customer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (updated June 2014), Audishop.London provides customers with the right to cancel an order within 14 days of the date of delivery. You must notify Audioshop.London of your intention to do so in writing within this period. Email notification can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org Goods must be returned at your cost and liability, unused and as new, complete with all accessories, cables, manuals and software in undamaged original packaging. Goods must be protected for transit by a double box or cardboard outer. Proof of purchase in the form of the Audioshop.London packing slip or invoice must be provided with the goods. If an entire order is returned we will refund the value of a standard on-line delivery charge.