The Blackline F215+ is a two-way passive, trapezoidal enclosure with dual 15” (380mm)/3” (75mm) voice coil low frequency drivers and a 1.4” (35mm) exit titanium diaphragm compression driver, mounted on a proprietary, rotatable, 80° x 50° constant directivity horn.
Each of the two new LF drivers features a tough, water resistant cone and a lightweight, high BL, neodymium motor system with inside/outside coil windings for improved heat transfer. An aluminium demodulating ring improves the midrange performance at high levels and increased excursion is available via a triple roll surround and deep motor structure.
- Very high SPL from a full range passive enclosure
- Extended low frequency performance from dual
- 15” (380mm) low distortion drivers
- User rotatable 80°x 50° horn
- 1.4” (35mm) exit titanium dome compression driver
- Five year limited warranty
- Type: Two-way passive reflex with dual bass drivers.
- Frequency response: 45Hz-18kHz ± 3dB-10dB @ 40Hz
- Drivers: 2 x 15” /3” voice coil, neodymium magnet LF drivers, 1.4” (35mm) exit HF compression driver
- Rated power: 800W AES, 3200W peak
- Recommended amplifier: 600W-1500W into 4 ohms
- Sensitivity: 101dB
- Maximum SPL: 128dB continuous, 134dB peak
- Nominal impedance: 4 ohms
- Dispersion: (-6dB) 80˚ horizontal, 50˚ vertical
- Crossover: 1.4 kHz passive
- Enclosure: 180 litre, multi-laminate birch ply
- Finish: Textured black paint
- Protective grille: Black perforated steel
- Connectors: 2 x Neutrik NL4
- Pin connections: FR+,- : 1+,1-, Link thro’: 2+,2-
- Fittings: 12 x M10 threaded inserts, 4 x 4”(100mm) castors, 3 x pocket handles
- Dimensions: W) 560mm x (H) 1066mm x (D) 496mm (627mm), (W) 22ins x (H) 42ins x (D) 19.5ins (24.7)
- Weight: 59 kg (130lbs)
We offer next day delivery as standard on all items subject to stock availability
Many of the products on offer are in stock and available for next day delivery. Some of our specialist product lines are shipped directly from the manufacturer and in this situation we can not guarantee next day delivery. These products are manufactured in batches and if ordered at the right time, you will receive next day delivery but may be up to six weeks if ordering at the beginning of a batch. These products are available to order and you will be advised of a delivery date. Please call us for more information or to check stock availability. +44(0)1908 615 365
In accordance with The Customer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (updated June 2014), Audishop.London provides customers with the right to cancel an order within 14 days of the date of delivery. You must notify Audioshop.London of your intention to do so in writing within this period. Email notification can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org Goods must be returned at your cost and liability, unused and as new, complete with all accessories, cables, manuals and software in undamaged original packaging. Goods must be protected for transit by a double box or cardboard outer. Proof of purchase in the form of the Audioshop.London packing slip or invoice must be provided with the goods. If an entire order is returned we will refund the value of a standard on-line delivery charge.