The CSX218 achieves the ultimate in subwoofer performance for the most prestigious CDD Series applications – delivering very high output levels and superb transient performance with minimal distortion. With an operating range of 35Hz-150Hz ± 3dB, it houses dual 18” long-excursion (460mm)/4” (100mm) voice coil drivers with water-resistant cones and triple roll surrounds. Each driver is rated to handle 1000 watts AES, and has a magnet structure and suspension engineered for maximum linear excursion.
The enclosure of the CSX218 is constructed from high-density MDF and coated with hard-wearing textured paint. Eight reflex ports provide a large frontal area to reduce turbulent air noise, and a perforated steel grille protects the drivers from damage with minimal obstruction of airflow.
Finished in black (RAL9005) or white (RAL9016) as standard, the CSX218 can be supplied in any RAL colour to order and it can be supplied fitted with optional flying points.
When used with CDD full-range systems, crossover and EQ functions can either be performed by the DX0.5, DX1.5 and DX2 system controllers, or by an MA Series amplifier with onboard DSP option.
- Dual-driver, direct-radiator subwoofer
- 2 x 18” (460mm) drivers with 4” (100mm) voice coils
- Water resistant cones
- Very high output capability
- Large ports for reduced air noise
- Perforated steel grille
- Black or white standard colour options
- Optional flying points
- TYPE: Dual-driver, direct radiating subwoofer
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 35Hz-150Hz ± 3dB, -10dB @ 30Hz
- DRIVER: 2 x 18” (460mm)/4” (100mm) voice coil, long excursion, ferrite magnet, waterproof cone
- RATED POWER: 2000W AES, 8000W peak
- RECOMMENDED AMPLIFIER: MA9.6K, MA12K
- SENSITIVITY: 105dB
- MAXIMUM SPL: 138dB continuous, 144dB peak
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE: 4 ohms
- DISPERSION (-6dB): Omnidirectional
- CROSSOVER: 80-120Hz active
- ENCLOSURE: 330 litre high-density MDF
- FINISH: Black or white textured paint
- PROTECTIVE GRILLE: Black or white perforated steel
- CONNECTORS: Low profile 20A push-lock
- PIN CONNECTIONS: Left to right: Input+, Input -, Link -, Link+
- FITTINGS: Four pocket handles
- DIMENSIONS: (W) 1085mm x (H) 530mm x (D) 780mm* (W) 42.7ins x (H) 20.9ins x (D) 30.7ins* *905mm (35.6ins) with wheels
- WEIGHT: 84kg (185lbs)
Also available in white
We offer next day delivery as standard on all items subject to stock availability
Many of the products on offer are in stock and available for next day delivery. Some of our specialist product lines are shipped directly from the manufacturer and in this situation we can not guarantee next day delivery. These products are manufactured in batches and if ordered at the right time, you will receive next day delivery but may be up to six weeks if ordering at the beginning of a batch. These products are available to order and you will be advised of a delivery date. Please call us for more information or to check stock availability. +44(0)1908 615 365
In accordance with The Customer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (updated June 2014), Audishop.London provides customers with the right to cancel an order within 14 days of the date of delivery. You must notify Audioshop.London of your intention to do so in writing within this period. Email notification can be sent to email@example.com Goods must be returned at your cost and liability, unused and as new, complete with all accessories, cables, manuals and software in undamaged original packaging. Goods must be protected for transit by a double box or cardboard outer. Proof of purchase in the form of the Audioshop.London packing slip or invoice must be provided with the goods. If an entire order is returned we will refund the value of a standard on-line delivery charge.