The CSX112 is an ultra-compact direct radiating sub-bass system designed to extend the bandwidth and increase the headroom of CDD full-range models from the CDD5 to the CDD10. It features a very efficient 12" (300mm) long-throw bass driver with a high power 3" (75mm) voice coil and generously-sized reflex ports for low noise, high power operation.
With a response of 48Hz-150Hz ± 3dB, the ultra-compact size of the CSX112 makes it an ideal partner for CDD Series systems where space is at a premium or where the subwoofers need to be hidden. The enclosure is constructed from high-density MDF and has an impact-resistant finish, while the driver is protected by a rigid perforated steel grille, which is pre-curved to withstand physical damage.
Finished in black (RAL9005) or white (RAL9016) textured paint as standard, the CSX112 can be supplied in any RAL colour to order, and it can be supplied fitted with optional flying points.
When used with CDD full-range systems, crossover and EQ functions can either be performed by the DX0.5, DX1.5 and DX2 system controllers, or by an MA Series amplifier with onboard DSP option.
- Compact, direct-radiator subwoofer
- 12” (300mm) driver with 3” (75mm) voice coil
- High efficiency 102dB/1W/1m half-space
- Water resistant cone
- Ultra-compact, architecturally-friendly enclosure
- Large ports for reduced air noise
- Perforated steel grille
- Black or white standard colour options
- Optional flying points
- TYPE: Compact, single driver, direct radiating subwoofer
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 48Hz-150Hz ± 3dB -10dB @ 35Hz
- DRIVER: 12” (300mm)/3” (75mm) voice coil, long excursion, ferrite magnet, waterproof cone
- RATED POWER: 400W AES, 1600W peak
- RECOMMENDED AMPLIFIER: MA3.0
- SENSITIVITY: 102dB
- MAXIMUM SPL: 128dB continuous, 134dB peak
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE: 8 ohms
- DISPERSION (-6dB): Omnidirectional
- CROSSOVER: 80-120Hz active
- ENCLOSURE: 52 litre, high-density MDF
- FINISH: Black or white textured paint
- PROTECTIVE GRILLE: Black or white perforated steel
- CONNECTORS: Low profile 20A push-lock
- PIN CONNECTIONS: Left to right: Input+, Input -, Link -, Link+
- DIMENSIONS: (W) 487mm x (H) 385mm x (D) 410mm (W) 19.2ins x (H) 15.2ins x (D) 16.1ins
- WEIGHT: 21.5kg (47.3lbs)
Also available in black
We offer next day delivery as standard on all items subject to stock availability
Many of the products on offer are in stock and available for next day delivery. Some of our specialist product lines are shipped directly from the manufacturer and in this situation we can not guarantee next day delivery. These products are manufactured in batches and if ordered at the right time, you will receive next day delivery but may be up to six weeks if ordering at the beginning of a batch. These products are available to order and you will be advised of a delivery date. Please call us for more information or to check stock availability. +44(0)1908 615 365
In accordance with The Customer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (updated June 2014), Audishop.London provides customers with the right to cancel an order within 14 days of the date of delivery. You must notify Audioshop.London of your intention to do so in writing within this period. Email notification can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org Goods must be returned at your cost and liability, unused and as new, complete with all accessories, cables, manuals and software in undamaged original packaging. Goods must be protected for transit by a double box or cardboard outer. Proof of purchase in the form of the Audioshop.London packing slip or invoice must be provided with the goods. If an entire order is returned we will refund the value of a standard on-line delivery charge.