EX-DEMO STOCK - £4,752 (£3,960 + VAT)
Linea Research 44M20 Quad Power Amplifier 4x 5000W RMS @ 2Ω with on-board DSP 4,752 (£3,960 + VAT)
- Four channels
- 20kW total power output
- Input types Analog, AES3 (Dante as model option).
- Control, monitoring & alarm: Ethernet, configurable function Volt-free relay and contact closure port.
- Energy saving modes: Standby and deep ECO sleep both with auto-sleep timers.
- System sleep and wakeup: Front panel switch, network command, contact closure. and audio detection.
- Max ambient temperature (full power, no audio limiting) 40degC (105degF).
- Amplifier topology: Proprietary 5th generation Linea Research Class D.
- Amplifier modulation scheme: Low feedback, multiple loop, with feedforward error correction.
Output power per channel all channels driven with continuous program material
- 5,000W RMS into 2Ω at a crest factor of 4 (12dB)
- 2,600W RMS into 4Ω at a crest factor of 2.8 (9dB)
1,300W RMS into 8Ω at a crest factor of 2 (6dB)
- 10,000W RMS into 4Ω at a crest factor of 4 (12dB)
- 5,200W RMS into 8Ω at a crest factor of 2.8 (9dB)
- 2,600W RMS into 16Ω at a crest factor of 2 (6dB)
Output power per channel, all channels driven with continuous program material at a crest factor of 4 (12dB) 5,000W RMS Hi-Z, 70V line. 5,000W RMS Hi-Z, 100V line
Dynamic range (analog input to speaker output): >113dBA typ.
Dynamic range (AES3 or Dante input to speaker output): >114dBA typ.
- Frequency response: +/- 0.5dB, 5Hz to 20kHz, 4 Ohms. / -2.5dB, <3Hz to >30kHz, 4 Ohms.
- Total harmonic distortion, THD: <0.05% typ, 1kHz, AES17, 4 Ohms.
Inter-channel crosstalk (worst combination of channels): better than -85dBr at 1kHz. / better than -75dBr at 10kHz.
Maximum analog input level: +20dBu.
Analog input sensitivity range for full output: 0dBu to +20dBu, continuously adjustable.
Analog input: 20k Ohm, electronically balanced.
- Analog link: Directly connected to the analog input.
- Analog ground scheme: AES48 standard compliant.
- AES3 input: Transformer isolated with active cable equalisation for extended range (unique to Linea).
- AES3 link: Active AES3 signal regeneration with automatic direct bypass to the AES3 input if the unit is unpowered.
- AES3 supported sampling rates 24kHz to 192kHz (auto locking).
- Resolution: 40 bit, using proprietary LMD (Linea-Micro-Detail) algorithms.
- Sample rate: 96kHz throughout.
- Class leading limiter suite : See the ‘speaker protection systems’ section.
- Hardman crossover filters: Better out of band rejection than Linkwitz-Riley (Unique to Linea).
- LIR crossover filters: Linear Phase without the compromises of FIR filters (Unique to Linea).
- FIR Shelving EQ filters: For linear phase filtering.
- Overlays: Twelve additional independent overlays of EQ, Delay and Gain.
- Topology (main power supply): 3rd generation Series Resonant.
- Topology (auxiliary and standby supplies): Low quiescent Eco-Flyback.
- Internally stored energy: >600 Joules.
- Mains input voltage range (automatically configured): 85V to 240V.
- Mains input frequency range: 47Hz to 63Hz.
- Mains inrush current (max for <10ms): 6A at 115V, 12A at 230V.
Note : Under all circumstances the control and protection systems will endeavour to deliver the maximum power possible for a given set of conditions, applying limiters only in extreme circumstances. Muting will only occur when a dangerous situation is detected, normal operation automatically resuming when the condition clears.
- Excessive output current
- Excessive power supply current
- Excessive amplifier section temperature
- Excessive power supply section temperature
- Excessive DSP section temperature
- Mains voltage out of range
- Fan speeds out of range
- Internal power rails out of range
- Audio soft-clip limiter
- VxLim, Multiband peak limiter (Unique to Linea)
- VxMax, Multiband overshoot limiter (Unique to Linea)
- Vx-Xmax, Driver excursion limiter
- Vx-Tmax, Driver thermal limiter (long term power limiter)
- DC offset protection
- Excessive HF energy (VHF) limiter
Power distribution protection systems
- Mains inrush current limiting (soft start and anti-surge).
- Mains average current limiting (mains breaker / fuse trip protection).
- Randomised initialisation when remotely commanded to power up
Monitoring and logging
- Supply current logged vs time
- Supply voltage logged vs time
- Thermal Capacity logged vs time
- Each driver current logged vs time
- Each driver impedance logged vs time
- Protection limiting for each output logged vs time
- Number of power cycles counted
- Number of mains brownout events counted Fan speeds continuously monitored
- Fan underspeed events counted
- Various protection mute events counted
- Driver Impedance continuously monitored
An inbuilt alarm and notification system can be configured to indicate problems to remote devices either via the network or the Volt-free changeover relay contacts accessibly on the rear panel.
- Cooling: Two variable speed fans.
- Airflow: Front to back.
- Air filtration: Washable media, changeable without the use of tools
- Analog IN and LINK connectors: Genuine Neutrik XLR.
- AES3 IN and LINK connectors: Genuine Neutrik XLR.
- Audio output connector: Genuine Neutrik Speakon.
- Mains input connector: Genuine Neutrik 32A Powercon.
- Dante Primary and Secondary: Shielded RJ45.
- Relay output & contact closure inputs: Phoenix pluggable terminal block.
- Front panel display (backlit): Graphical, high contrast, daylight visible.
- Front panel encoders: Two, indented, velocity sensitive.
- Front panel push buttons: Large, tactile, illuminated.
- LED indicators: Bright, easily differentiated.
- Enclosure: Standard 19” 2U (88mm) with handles and optional rear support system
- Depth (behind rack ears): 357mm (14”).
- Net Weight: 12.5kg (27.5 pounds).
We offer next day delivery as standard on all items subject to stock availability
Many of the products on offer are in stock and available for next day delivery. Some of our specialist product lines are shipped directly from the manufacturer and in this situation we can not guarantee next day delivery. These products are manufactured in batches and if ordered at the right time, you will receive next day delivery but may be up to six weeks if ordering at the beginning of a batch. These products are available to order and you will be advised of a delivery date. Please call us for more information or to check stock availability. +44(0)1908 615 365
In accordance with The Customer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (updated June 2014), Audishop.London provides customers with the right to cancel an order within 14 days of the date of delivery. You must notify Audioshop.London of your intention to do so in writing within this period. Email notification can be sent to email@example.com Goods must be returned at your cost and liability, unused and as new, complete with all accessories, cables, manuals and software in undamaged original packaging. Goods must be protected for transit by a double box or cardboard outer. Proof of purchase in the form of the Audioshop.London packing slip or invoice must be provided with the goods. If an entire order is returned we will refund the value of a standard on-line delivery charge.