The G300 is the most technologically advanced dual purpose machine available.
It combines an extremely high powered smoke generator with a water based hazer.
The operator can select either function, by simply changing the mode on the digital display and the fluid used.
- Microprocessor system management
- 5-litre fluid tank.Highly accurate platinum thermal sensor
- Available with standard or DMX remote control
- Digital display of all controls and status
- Machine to machine opto-isolated XLR link connections
- Mechanical "failsafe" for high temperature failure
- Single channel 0-10v "smoke on" control of all linked machines
- Separate 0-10v smoke switch and variflow inputs (4 pin XLR)
- N.A.T.O. codified
- Smoke output of 850 cubic metres per minute
- 240v or 110v model available
- Power Requirements: 230v 50Hz 2200w Or 110v 60Hz 2000w
- Length: 61cm
- Width: 29cm
- Height: 26cm
- Weight: 25kg
- Standard Smoke Fluid
- Global Smoke Fluid
- Industrial Smoke Fluid
- Quick and Extra Quick Dissipating Smoke Fluids
- C-Beam Haze Fluid
- Freezefog Pro
We offer next day delivery as standard on all items subject to stock availability
Many of the products on offer are in stock and available for next day delivery. Some of our specialist product lines are shipped directly from the manufacturer and in this situation we can not guarantee next day delivery. These products are manufactured in batches and if ordered at the right time, you will receive next day delivery but may be up to six weeks if ordering at the beginning of a batch. These products are available to order and you will be advised of a delivery date. Please call us for more information or to check stock availability. +44(0)1908 615 365
In accordance with The Customer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (updated June 2014), Audishop.London provides customers with the right to cancel an order within 14 days of the date of delivery. You must notify Audioshop.London of your intention to do so in writing within this period. Email notification can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org Goods must be returned at your cost and liability, unused and as new, complete with all accessories, cables, manuals and software in undamaged original packaging. Goods must be protected for transit by a double box or cardboard outer. Proof of purchase in the form of the Audioshop.London packing slip or invoice must be provided with the goods. If an entire order is returned we will refund the value of a standard on-line delivery charge.