- This tape has a unique edge-only adhesive system
- Allows your cables to be secured without the risk of sticky residue passing over to them
- Ideal for use in events, conferences, exhibitions, schools and many other trip-hazard-aware venues
- Printed black/yellow with the words 'Caution' in three languages
- Also available in plain matt black, ideal for use in sets where a more discrete appearance is required
Visually protecting and identifying your cables is very important. SlipWay Cable Protection Tape offers a unique edge-only adhesive system, which allows your cables to be secured without the risk of sticky residue passing over to them.
Printed black/yellow with the words 'Caution' in three languages, SlipWay is ideal for use in events, conferences, exhibitions, schools and many other trip-hazard-aware venues.
Slipway Cable Protection Tape is also available in plain matt black, ideal for use back-stage in theatres, TV studios & sets where a more discrete appearance is required.
• Discrete matt black colour or highly visual Black/yellow colour
• Tearable by hand, no need for scissors
• Helps keep cables adhesive residue free
We offer next day delivery as standard on all items subject to stock availability
Many of the products on offer are in stock and available for next day delivery. Some of our specialist product lines are shipped directly from the manufacturer and in this situation we can not guarantee next day delivery. These products are manufactured in batches and if ordered at the right time, you will receive next day delivery but may be up to six weeks if ordering at the beginning of a batch. These products are available to order and you will be advised of a delivery date. Please call us for more information or to check stock availability. +44(0)1908 615 365
In accordance with The Customer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (updated June 2014), Audishop.London provides customers with the right to cancel an order within 14 days of the date of delivery. You must notify Audioshop.London of your intention to do so in writing within this period. Email notification can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org Goods must be returned at your cost and liability, unused and as new, complete with all accessories, cables, manuals and software in undamaged original packaging. Goods must be protected for transit by a double box or cardboard outer. Proof of purchase in the form of the Audioshop.London packing slip or invoice must be provided with the goods. If an entire order is returned we will refund the value of a standard on-line delivery charge.