The SwissLas PM-10.000RGB lasers are completely equipped with diodes, even for the green colour.
The complete laser device is 'Made in Switzerland', even the RGB module used for the Pure Micro projectors. No matter if graphics projections, beam shows or professional advertising - these Pure Micro units work on a very professional level.
The complete projector is built with Sealed Housing Technology and is cooled through the external cooling fans (bottom part).
The small housing and the low weight make this unit very versatile: Just carry several Pure Micro units in your hand luggage to your laser shows all around the world! Of course the Pure Micro units respect the very latest safety regulations according to IEC-60825 - and even beyond those: The fast Pangolin ScannerMax 506 scanners with 35kpps @8° ILDA come standard with Advanced Scan Fail Safety.
The projector has good beam specifications with a beam diameter of about 4mm and beam divergence of 1.0mrad (average). There is a typical output power of 11,000mW.
- Powerful device with a guaranteed output power of 9,000mW and a typical output power of 11,000mW
- A good divergence (1.0mrad, average)
- Sharp beams and precise projections
- A brilliant green with great linear colour fading behaviour
- A high professional solution for laser applications that need highly accurate colour balancing
- Fast scanners: Pangolin ScannerMax 506 with 35kpps@8° ILDA
- Very favourable price
- Total Power typical: 11,000mW
- Guaranteed power at aperture: 8,800mW
- Power Red: >2'400mW / 638nm
- Power Green: >2'000mW / 520nm
- Power Blue: >5'600mW / 450nm
- Beam Specifications: ca. 4mm / 1.0mrad (average)
- Laser Sources: Diode
- Laser Class: 4
- Operation Modes: ILDA
- Scanner: ScannerMax 506 scanner system, >35kpps@8°ILDA; as upgrade available CT-6210HP, >50kpps@8° ILDA
- Scan Angle max.: 60° max.
- Accessories: External PSU, Allen key, power cable, manual
- Power Supply: External 24V DC 4A for 100-240V AC 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 90W
- Dimensions: 185/165/125 mm
- Weight: 5 kg
We offer next day delivery as standard on all items subject to stock availability
Many of the products on offer are in stock and available for next day delivery. Some of our specialist product lines are shipped directly from the manufacturer and in this situation we can not guarantee next day delivery. These products are manufactured in batches and if ordered at the right time, you will receive next day delivery but may be up to six weeks if ordering at the beginning of a batch. These products are available to order and you will be advised of a delivery date. Please call us for more information or to check stock availability. +44(0)1908 615 365
In accordance with The Customer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (updated June 2014), Audishop.London provides customers with the right to cancel an order within 14 days of the date of delivery. You must notify Audioshop.London of your intention to do so in writing within this period. Email notification can be sent to email@example.com Goods must be returned at your cost and liability, unused and as new, complete with all accessories, cables, manuals and software in undamaged original packaging. Goods must be protected for transit by a double box or cardboard outer. Proof of purchase in the form of the Audioshop.London packing slip or invoice must be provided with the goods. If an entire order is returned we will refund the value of a standard on-line delivery charge.