The brand new Laserworld Diode Series units come with diode-only laser sources ("Pure Diode") and thus have great beam specifications with beautiful analogue color modulation.
The Diode Series units can be controlled via ILDA and have a built-in memory with preset patterns, that can be easily triggered through DMX. They can also be operated in automatic and sound-to-light mode.
Beginners as well as professionals use the Laserworld Diode Series units, as they are easy to use, versatile in their features and very compact and lightweight.
- The Laserworld DS-1200G comes with over 1'000mW power at 520nm.
- Beam specifications are at great 3.5mm/1.5mrad full angle and scanning can go as fast as 40kpps@4°, whereas the scanners can scan a maximum angle of 40°.
- With integrated and switchable scan fail safety.
- The whole projector is built in Sealed Housing technology and thus maintenance intervals can be kept very low.
- Total Power typical: 1'200mW
- Guaranteed power: 1'000mW
- Power Green: >1'000mW / 520nm
- Beam Specifications (full angle): ca. 3mm / 1.3mrad
- Laser Sources: Diode
- Laser Class: 4
- Operation Modes: ILDA, DMX, Stand-alone, Sound-to-Light
- Scanner: 40kpps@4°
- Scan Angle max.: 40°
- Basic Patterns: over 120 (layers, tunnels, fences, waves, etc.)
- Accessories: power cable, manual, keys, interlock, allen key
- Power Supply: 85V - 250V AC 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 120W
- Dimensions: 215x150x133 mm
- Weight: 3.9 kg
We offer next day delivery as standard on all items subject to stock availability
Many of the products on offer are in stock and available for next day delivery. Some of our specialist product lines are shipped directly from the manufacturer and in this situation we can not guarantee next day delivery. These products are manufactured in batches and if ordered at the right time, you will receive next day delivery but may be up to six weeks if ordering at the beginning of a batch. These products are available to order and you will be advised of a delivery date. Please call us for more information or to check stock availability. +44(0)1908 615 365
In accordance with The Customer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (updated June 2014), Audishop.London provides customers with the right to cancel an order within 14 days of the date of delivery. You must notify Audioshop.London of your intention to do so in writing within this period. Email notification can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org Goods must be returned at your cost and liability, unused and as new, complete with all accessories, cables, manuals and software in undamaged original packaging. Goods must be protected for transit by a double box or cardboard outer. Proof of purchase in the form of the Audioshop.London packing slip or invoice must be provided with the goods. If an entire order is returned we will refund the value of a standard on-line delivery charge.