The RTI ATTO RGB 2.5 is an ultra-compact full color whitelight laser system, with all diode laser sources. With only ca. 20 x 22 x 10cm, the complete laser system is so small that it fits into a hand bag. The guaranteed power at aperture (after output window) is 2'200mW, the typical power is 2'00mW. Due to the fact that this system is a diode only solution, the beam specifications are excellent – at beam diameter of only about 4mm and a divergence of 0.8mrad (full angle). Together with the extremely fast scanners with 45kpps at 8° this makes the ATTO perfect for a wide variety of applications.
Especially the very low divergence let it reach over longer distances. Of course it is equipped with the very bright 638nm red (>600mW) and comes with the great visible royal blue at 450nm (>1'400mW). As green source special 520nm diodes (>480mW) are used. As diode-only solution, the ATTO takes advantage of the linear fading and great color stability of semiconductor laser sources, which is required for many professional applications.
- An ultra-compact full color whitelight laser system
- Complete laser system is so small that it fits into a hand bag
- Guaranteed power at aperture (after output window) is 1,600mW
- ATTO perfect for a wide variety of applications
- ATTO takes advantage of the linear fading and great color stability
- Equipped with the very bright 638nm red
- Total Power typical: 2'800mW
- Guaranteed power at aperture: 2'200mW
- Power Red: >550mW / 638nm
- Power Green: >480mW / 520nm
- Power Blue: >1'400mW / 450nm
- Beam Specifications (full angle): ca. 4mm / 0.8mrad
- Laser Sources: Diode only
- Laser Class: 4
- Operation Modes: ILDA; optional: DMX, Auto, LAN
- Scanner: RayScan, 45kpps@8° ILDA; as upgrade available: CT-6210H (RayScan HP), 60kpps@8° ILDA, max. 80° (@30kpps), step response time (2° opt. step): 0.3msec
- Scan Angle max.: 60° max.
- Accessories: Manual, power con, key, Interlock dongle
- Power Supply: 85-250V AC 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 120 W
- Dimensions: 201/221/105 mm
- Weight: 3.0 kg
We offer next day delivery as standard on all items subject to stock availability
Many of the products on offer are in stock and available for next day delivery. Some of our specialist product lines are shipped directly from the manufacturer and in this situation we can not guarantee next day delivery. These products are manufactured in batches and if ordered at the right time, you will receive next day delivery but may be up to six weeks if ordering at the beginning of a batch. These products are available to order and you will be advised of a delivery date. Please call us for more information or to check stock availability. +44(0)1908 615 365
In accordance with The Customer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (updated June 2014), Audishop.London provides customers with the right to cancel an order within 14 days of the date of delivery. You must notify Audioshop.London of your intention to do so in writing within this period. Email notification can be sent to email@example.com Goods must be returned at your cost and liability, unused and as new, complete with all accessories, cables, manuals and software in undamaged original packaging. Goods must be protected for transit by a double box or cardboard outer. Proof of purchase in the form of the Audioshop.London packing slip or invoice must be provided with the goods. If an entire order is returned we will refund the value of a standard on-line delivery charge.