The standard speaker stand constructed from steel tubing has been significantly improved. The new legs with a tubing diameter of 1.378" and the large, fixed foot end caps guarantee stability and safety. Lasered bore holes and durable, robust plastic saddle washers improve the coefficient of friction between the legs and braces and prevent scratching of the finish. A compact clamp with a patented push-button system affords user-friendly stand height adjustment. The locking screw provides additional stability and vibration-free speaker mount. Additional features include a pull-out guard for the extension tube, the mounting aid and an integral anti-shock component.
- K&M 21435: Steel construction, weight 5.5kg
- K&M 21436 Aluminium construction, weight 3.5kg
- Height: from 51.968 to 79.527"
- Height adjustment: locking screw with push-button system
- Leg construction: tube legs with cross braces
- Material: steel or aluminium
- Max. load capacity: 110.132 lbs
- Product Category: Baseline
- Rod combination: 2-piece folding design
- Special features: patented gradual height adjustment system integrated shock absorber mounting aid 21434 included adaptor sleeve 21326 included
- Tube end(s): diameter 1.378/1.496"
- Type: black
We offer next day delivery as standard on all items subject to stock availability
Many of the products on offer are in stock and available for next day delivery. Some of our specialist product lines are shipped directly from the manufacturer and in this situation we can not guarantee next day delivery. These products are manufactured in batches and if ordered at the right time, you will receive next day delivery but may be up to six weeks if ordering at the beginning of a batch. These products are available to order and you will be advised of a delivery date. Please call us for more information or to check stock availability. +44(0)1908 615 365
In accordance with The Customer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (updated June 2014), Audishop.London provides customers with the right to cancel an order within 14 days of the date of delivery. You must notify Audioshop.London of your intention to do so in writing within this period. Email notification can be sent to email@example.com Goods must be returned at your cost and liability, unused and as new, complete with all accessories, cables, manuals and software in undamaged original packaging. Goods must be protected for transit by a double box or cardboard outer. Proof of purchase in the form of the Audioshop.London packing slip or invoice must be provided with the goods. If an entire order is returned we will refund the value of a standard on-line delivery charge.