The multifunction remote control unit supplied with the AF-1 and AF-2 fans allows instant or timer-controlled fan operation and airflow control. The unit also gives feedback on the status of the machine.
- Instant Fan Operation Button: Press to run the fan at the speed set on the fan speed control
- Standby: Puts the fan into standby mode. Must be set to ON to operate in any mode
- Timer Value Button: When timer is active, adjusts timer values by a factor of 8 (i.e. a 5 second run time becomes 40 seconds and a 10 second delay time becomes 1 minute 20 seconds)
- Timer Engage: Engages the timer to run the fan according to the timer settings
- Speed: Sets fan speed from minimum to maximum
- Power LED: Lights when power is on
- Delay Time Control: Sets intervals between operating periods during timer-controlled operation
- Cycle LED: Lights during timer-controlled operation
- Run Time Control: Sets duration of operating periods during timer-controlled operation
We offer next day delivery as standard on all items subject to stock availability
Many of the products on offer are in stock and available for next day delivery. Some of our specialist product lines are shipped directly from the manufacturer and in this situation we can not guarantee next day delivery. These products are manufactured in batches and if ordered at the right time, you will receive next day delivery but may be up to six weeks if ordering at the beginning of a batch. These products are available to order and you will be advised of a delivery date. Please call us for more information or to check stock availability. +44(0)1908 615 365
In accordance with The Customer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (updated June 2014), Audishop.London provides customers with the right to cancel an order within 14 days of the date of delivery. You must notify Audioshop.London of your intention to do so in writing within this period. Email notification can be sent to email@example.com Goods must be returned at your cost and liability, unused and as new, complete with all accessories, cables, manuals and software in undamaged original packaging. Goods must be protected for transit by a double box or cardboard outer. Proof of purchase in the form of the Audioshop.London packing slip or invoice must be provided with the goods. If an entire order is returned we will refund the value of a standard on-line delivery charge.