A precision-faceted parabolic reflector in a rugged, die-cast aluminum housing is the heart of the Source FourPAR. Couple that with the 150W, 12,000-hour CDM lamp, the choice of our beam angle lenses included with every fixture and great features like easy lens rotation – you can’t find a better 150W HID wash fixture. The Source Four HID PAR gives you Source Four performance with 12,000 hours of low-maintenance lamp life. That's perfect for locations that can't be reached often or easily. Every member of the Source Four HID family uses an electronic ballast with a power factor of greater than 95% compared to some competitors’ ballasts at less than 70%. Our HID ballast has an efficiency of greater than 90%. With its 1.5 amps operating current, you can safely place more Source Four HIDs on a 20A circuit than you can other manufacturers units that operate at 2.3 amps. Plus, Source Four HIDs are UL Listed for damp locations.
- Precision-faceted parabolic reflector
- Convenient lens-rotation ring
- Rugged die-cast aluminum construction
- Performance with 12,000 hours of low-maintenance lamp life
- Perfect for locations that can't be reached often or easily
- Source Four HIDs are UL Listed for damp locations
- Dimensions 15" x 30" X 15"
- Light Source HID 150Q
- 12,000-hour CDM lamp
- 115-240V, 50/60Hz
- High-temperature three-conductor 36” leads in a glass fibre
- Outer sleeve
- Supports ETC Dimmer Doubling technology
- Compact tungsten filament contained in a krypton/xenon filled
- Qquartz envelope (see table for suitable lamp types)
- 750W maximum
- Patented filament geometry makes for extremely efficient
- Liight collection and transmission
- Integral die-cast aluminum heat sink lamp base
We offer next day delivery as standard on all items subject to stock availability
Many of the products on offer are in stock and available for next day delivery. Some of our specialist product lines are shipped directly from the manufacturer and in this situation we can not guarantee next day delivery. These products are manufactured in batches and if ordered at the right time, you will receive next day delivery but may be up to six weeks if ordering at the beginning of a batch. These products are available to order and you will be advised of a delivery date. Please call us for more information or to check stock availability. +44(0)1908 615 365
In accordance with The Customer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (updated June 2014), Audishop.London provides customers with the right to cancel an order within 14 days of the date of delivery. You must notify Audioshop.London of your intention to do so in writing within this period. Email notification can be sent to email@example.com Goods must be returned at your cost and liability, unused and as new, complete with all accessories, cables, manuals and software in undamaged original packaging. Goods must be protected for transit by a double box or cardboard outer. Proof of purchase in the form of the Audioshop.London packing slip or invoice must be provided with the goods. If an entire order is returned we will refund the value of a standard on-line delivery charge.