The DMX-4 Dimmer/Relay pack is a 4-channel unit featuring two Edison plugs per channel, with each channel independently addressable. In addition, each separate channel can be configured as either dimmer or relay. The DMX-4 features 16 user-selectable chase patterns, a variable electronic dimmer and LED display. Designed for truss mounted applications with easy access to fuse replacement.
- 4-channel DMX-512 dimmer / switch pack
- Each channel can be set to any DMX address
- Variable electronic dimmer (0-100%)
- Each channel can be set as either dimmer or relay
- 16 user-selectable chase patterns
- Adjustable speed control and dimming with or without DMX
- UK version (not pictured) has two IEC connections per channel
- Input voltage equals output voltage
- Output: 5A per channel, 15A max
- AC Power: Autoswitching 100V-240V 50/60Hz
- Weight: 5lbs (2.2kgs)
- Size: 8.3in x 7.7in x 2.8in, 210mm x 194mm x 70mm
We offer next day delivery as standard on all items subject to stock availability
Many of the products on offer are in stock and available for next day delivery. Some of our specialist product lines are shipped directly from the manufacturer and in this situation we can not guarantee next day delivery. These products are manufactured in batches and if ordered at the right time, you will receive next day delivery but may be up to six weeks if ordering at the beginning of a batch. These products are available to order and you will be advised of a delivery date. Please call us for more information or to check stock availability. +44(0)1908 615 365
In accordance with The Customer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (updated June 2014), Audishop.London provides customers with the right to cancel an order within 14 days of the date of delivery. You must notify Audioshop.London of your intention to do so in writing within this period. Email notification can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org Goods must be returned at your cost and liability, unused and as new, complete with all accessories, cables, manuals and software in undamaged original packaging. Goods must be protected for transit by a double box or cardboard outer. Proof of purchase in the form of the Audioshop.London packing slip or invoice must be provided with the goods. If an entire order is returned we will refund the value of a standard on-line delivery charge.