Closed headphone for drummers and monitoring purposes (FOH), with extreme isolation against ambient noise. The dynamic, closed DT 770 M has especially been designed for drummers and FOH monitoring. The strengthened headband and the softskin ear pads provide an excellent isolation against ambient noise. The single sided straight cable allows a volume control directly at the headphone.
- Closed headphone
- Excellent ambient noise attenuation (35 dBA)
- Superb sound quality with high sound pressure level (105 dB)
- Extended frequency range
- Single-sided cable with volume control
- Robust, easy serviceable construction as all parts are replaceable
- Excellent comfort for long-term wearing, softskin ear pads
- Secure and comfortable fit due to rugged, adjustable headband construction with soft padding
- Single-sided cable
- Supplied in a carrying case (nylon)
- Transmission type: Wired
- Headphone design (operating principle): Closed
- Headphone impedance: 80 ohms
- Headphone frequency response: 5 - 30.000 Hz
- Nominal sound pressure: 105 dB
- Construction: Circumaural (around the ear)
- Cable & plug: Straight connecting cable with mini-jack plug (3.5 mm) & ¼“ adapter (6.35 mm)
- Net weight without packaging: 300 g
- DT-Bag: Nylon transport bag for professional headphones and headsets.
We offer next day delivery as standard on all items subject to stock availability
Many of the products on offer are in stock and available for next day delivery. Some of our specialist product lines are shipped directly from the manufacturer and in this situation we can not guarantee next day delivery. These products are manufactured in batches and if ordered at the right time, you will receive next day delivery but may be up to six weeks if ordering at the beginning of a batch. These products are available to order and you will be advised of a delivery date. Please call us for more information or to check stock availability. +44(0)1908 615 365
In accordance with The Customer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (updated June 2014), Audishop.London provides customers with the right to cancel an order within 14 days of the date of delivery. You must notify Audioshop.London of your intention to do so in writing within this period. Email notification can be sent to email@example.com Goods must be returned at your cost and liability, unused and as new, complete with all accessories, cables, manuals and software in undamaged original packaging. Goods must be protected for transit by a double box or cardboard outer. Proof of purchase in the form of the Audioshop.London packing slip or invoice must be provided with the goods. If an entire order is returned we will refund the value of a standard on-line delivery charge.