Closed reference headphone for control and monitoring applications (optionally with limiter). The DT 770 PRO is a closed dynamic headphone and has been designed for critical music and sound monitoring. The single sided cable makes the handling of the headphone easy. The cushion system allows the DT 770 PRO to be used comfortably for long periods of time.
- Closed, diffuse-field studio headphone
- "Bass reflex" technology for improved bass response
- Comfortable fit due to rugged, adjustable, soft padded headband construction
- Robust, easy serviceable construction as all parts are replaceable
- Single-sided cable
- NEW - Limiter (Optional)
- Velour, circumaural ear pads
- Transmission type: Wired
- Headphone design (operating principle): Closed
- Headphone impedance: 250Ω
- Headphone frequency response: 5 - 35.000 Hz
- Nominal sound pressure: 96 dB
- Construction: Circumaural (around the ear)
- Cable & plug: Coiled connecting cable with mini-jack plug (3.5 mm) & ¼“ adapter (6.35 mm)
- Net weight without packaging: 270 g
- DT-Bag: Nylon transport bag for professional headphones and headsets.
- EDT 770 VB: Ear cushions, black velour, one set
- EDT 770 S: Ear cushions pair, softskin
- EDT Cotton Ear Seals: 5 pairs ear covers, black
- EDT 770 V: Ear Pads replacement velour, one pair
We offer next day delivery as standard on all items subject to stock availability
Many of the products on offer are in stock and available for next day delivery. Some of our specialist product lines are shipped directly from the manufacturer and in this situation we can not guarantee next day delivery. These products are manufactured in batches and if ordered at the right time, you will receive next day delivery but may be up to six weeks if ordering at the beginning of a batch. These products are available to order and you will be advised of a delivery date. Please call us for more information or to check stock availability. +44(0)1908 615 365
In accordance with The Customer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (updated June 2014), Audishop.London provides customers with the right to cancel an order within 14 days of the date of delivery. You must notify Audioshop.London of your intention to do so in writing within this period. Email notification can be sent to email@example.com Goods must be returned at your cost and liability, unused and as new, complete with all accessories, cables, manuals and software in undamaged original packaging. Goods must be protected for transit by a double box or cardboard outer. Proof of purchase in the form of the Audioshop.London packing slip or invoice must be provided with the goods. If an entire order is returned we will refund the value of a standard on-line delivery charge.