30 years of Avolites dimmer development delivers the Art 2000 Power Cube – a complete Dimming, Mains and Data Distribution Solution in one box!
Avo dimmers have catered for a range of applications, such as; Harry Potter, James Bond, U2, The Rolling Stones, Madonna, BBC Outside Broadcast and Numerous others. Today, the Power Cube offers “Studio Quiet” Dimming at 100% Duty Cycle, plus powerful software control functions such as Memory Replay and Channel Merge. Plus, the on board Data Distribution will speed up and simplify any job. From producing a society wedding, one day conference or distributed dimming for an entire site.
Avolites Power Cube is the hub of your lighting control system.
- Dimmer and distribution channels- 10A C type ABB breakers
- Distribution channels 16A C type ABB breakers (5-10x I nominal inrush current).
- Captive Mains tail of 1.2m H07R 5x 10mm2 fitted with a 63A 5 pin Cee connector.
- Flight-case and dimmer provide for easy storage of this cable
- Mains supplies either 63A 3phase+N TN-S or 63A single Phase +N.
- Mains inlet breaker 63A D type ABB breakers (10-15x I nominal inrush current).
- Three individual single phase 63A 30mA residual current breakers to protect operators. Each RCB protects one phase, therefore increasing the selectivity of the RCB protection. (BS7909 requirement).
- Mains breaker is a four pole unit that also protects the Neutral wire which is important in case of single phase operation.
We offer next day delivery as standard on all items subject to stock availability
Many of the products on offer are in stock and available for next day delivery. Some of our specialist product lines are shipped directly from the manufacturer and in this situation we can not guarantee next day delivery. These products are manufactured in batches and if ordered at the right time, you will receive next day delivery but may be up to six weeks if ordering at the beginning of a batch. These products are available to order and you will be advised of a delivery date. Please call us for more information or to check stock availability. +44(0)1908 615 365
In accordance with The Customer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (updated June 2014), Audishop.London provides customers with the right to cancel an order within 14 days of the date of delivery. You must notify Audioshop.London of your intention to do so in writing within this period. Email notification can be sent to email@example.com Goods must be returned at your cost and liability, unused and as new, complete with all accessories, cables, manuals and software in undamaged original packaging. Goods must be protected for transit by a double box or cardboard outer. Proof of purchase in the form of the Audioshop.London packing slip or invoice must be provided with the goods. If an entire order is returned we will refund the value of a standard on-line delivery charge.