GLD is a user-friendly, cost effective and scalable live digital mixing system, conceptually based on the hugely successful digital iLive series. A standard GLD 32 input system offers 28 XLR mic inputs with plug n’ play I/O expanders allowing easy expansion up to 48 inputs (44 XLR mic inputs).
At the heart of the system is the GLD-80 mixer, providing 48 input processing channels, 8 stereo FX returns fed by iLive’s acclaimed FX emulations, 30 configurable buses, 20 mix processing channels, and DSP power to provide full processing without compromise.
GLD-80 has an analogue-style channel processing control section complemented by a graphical 8.4 inch touch screen. A fully-customisable drag ‘n drop layout allows quick and easy assignment of inputs and mixes to fader strips. There are 20 fader strips in 4 layers, each with motorised fader, a channel LCD display which can be named and colour-coded, plus a rotary control for direct access to gain, pan and aux/FX sends. The mixer‘s local I/O comprises 4 XLR mic/line inputs, 4 XLR line outs, 4 RCA inputs, 2 RCA outputs, and digital outputs in SPDIF and AES3 formats.
The GLD-80 connects to a range of plug ‘n play I/O racks to ‘build’ 28, 36 or 44 mic input systems. A primary AR2412 rack (24 XLR inputs, 12 XLR outs) and up to two AR84 expander racks (8 XLR inputs, 4 XLR outs each) can be connected over 120m CAT5 runs using A&H’s dSNAKE protocol. dSNAKE provides control to the remote preamp, and all mic preamps are scene recallable. AR2412 also includes a connection for personal monitoring systems.
GLD has the ability to record and playback a stereo signal on a USB memory stick. Standard iLive audio I/O option cards for Dante, MADI, EtherSound and Allen & Heath's ACE protocols can be fitted, allowing multi-channel record/playback, FOH/monitor splits, and connection to A&H iLive systems, which can easily be configured using GLD's extensive soft-patching.
• Compact digital mixer with scalable, remote I/O
• Systems from 4 to 44 mics
• Easy to use, quick to access, analogue style interface
• dSNAKE Cat5 digital snake—up to 120m cable length
• 8.4 inch colour touchscreen for graphical view and setup
• 20 faders, 4 layers, 80 channel strips in a freely customizable layout
• 48 input channels into 30 assignable buses (Aux, Group, Matrix, Main, FX Send) into 20 mix outputs
• 8 stereo RackFX engines with dedicated ‘short’ returns with 4-band PEQ
• Full processing on all inputs including trim, polarity, HPF, insert, gate, 4-band PEQ, compressor and delay
• Full processing on all outputs including insert, PEQ, GEQ, compressor and delay
• LR, None (monitors), LR+M (sum), LR+M (bus), LCR main mix modes
• 16 DCAs / mute groups
• Built-in Talkback, RTA and Signal Generator
• I/O module options for FOH/Monitor split, multitrack recording, link to iLive and more
• MIDI In/Out and Ethernet Network port
• AviomTM Pro16 compatible Monitor port on main AudioRack
• High end 1dB step recallable mic/line preamps
• User definable channel names and colours
• Engineer’s mono Wedge and stereo IEM strips
• Input, output and insert soft patchbays
• Quick copy, paste and reset of mixes and parameters
• Libraries, Scenes and Show memories with USB transfer
• Get started quickly with Template Shows
We offer next day delivery as standard on all items subject to stock availability
Many of the products on offer are in stock and available for next day delivery. Some of our specialist product lines are shipped directly from the manufacturer and in this situation we can not guarantee next day delivery. These products are manufactured in batches and if ordered at the right time, you will receive next day delivery but may be up to six weeks if ordering at the beginning of a batch. These products are available to order and you will be advised of a delivery date. Please call us for more information or to check stock availability. +44(0)1908 615 365
In accordance with The Customer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (updated June 2014), Audishop.London provides customers with the right to cancel an order within 14 days of the date of delivery. You must notify Audioshop.London of your intention to do so in writing within this period. Email notification can be sent to email@example.com Goods must be returned at your cost and liability, unused and as new, complete with all accessories, cables, manuals and software in undamaged original packaging. Goods must be protected for transit by a double box or cardboard outer. Proof of purchase in the form of the Audioshop.London packing slip or invoice must be provided with the goods. If an entire order is returned we will refund the value of a standard on-line delivery charge.